Drop shipping is when your products are shipped directly from your supplier to your customer, rather than shipping first to your business and then to your customer.
2. Your business stores your products in your warehouse or other storage facility
3. A customer places an order with your online business
4. Your business receives the order
5. Your business packages and ships those products to your customer
6. Your customer receives the products they ordered
7. Your business continues to store any extra inventory that isn’t sold